Gamebook store

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rearranging the Spark furniture

Spark Furnace is Fabled Lands Publishing's online storefront/catalogue site. With all the new stuff we've got coming along in the months ahead, it was time to give it an overhaul. Now you can find all kinds of stuff:
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. No rush, but drop by when you get a minute. And if you're thinking this is pretty lean for an FL blog post: don't worry, it's just a commercial break. There'll be the regular full-lengther on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I found an online space planner to be invaluable in calculating what I could fit into my bedroom. My visual memory was giving me a LOT more space than actually existed - seeing it flat and to scale gave me a good reality check. Altho, once I got started I ended up moving a good deal of things around - but all of the elements fit!

    ReplyDelete